jellybeans

Friday, August 29, 2008

=(

Warning!! there's gna be some sad stuff or smth below. Pls dont read if u don wna be affected!! =D alright, here it goes!

==============================

I do not know how I should be feeling now.

I have no cause to be happy.

So many things have happened recently.

I want to change blogskin but there is no time.

I want to study but I am not doing so.

And I am not studying hard enough. (not trying to be hardworking or something)

I think my life is in a mess.

I need an antidote.

I want to feel stressed, because I am not.

Is there true happiness?

Cause I always regret my choices now.

Am I having some friendship problems or something?

I think I should not be thinking this way.

But the thoughts are HAUNTING me =(

SHOO!!

I think i have not manage my social relations good enough. (don't make wild guesses regarding who it concerns =D)

alright here comes the zhen qing liu lu part.

I feel so fake!!

I feel like I am playing pretence.

Am I me?

Humans, at this point of time, with this kind of thoughts, will tend to think about the past, past happy times etc.

Yea, I am thinking of them now.

Come to think of it, is it a bad choice?

I mean lower sec, cca n now.

ok i'm not gna type full now. short form still rox! =D

I feel like there's not much im good in.

I get affected real easily.

n i tend to think alot. i dont mean spotting yin shen yi yi in other ppls speech, but to think a lot a lot on an issue. && its so making things worse, cos as i think of it, i get more convinced that im making the wrong choice. =(

&im fickle. abt makin choices.

am i being emo now?

well i guess it doesnt hurts to be like this once in a while.

&i think a major part of me cant socialise.

do i always say the wrong things at the wrong times?

or do i do wrong instead of saying wrong.

i really cant pretend im happy, yet i don wna look glum n be a wet blanket.

sometimes im really happy i cant deny, but admist these true happy times, always conceals fake happy times.

emoness.

oh k finished ranting. so i'll be ok le =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home