damn bored
i'm damn bored
I seriously DON'T look forward to the days now. I cannot go anywhere due to being sick and also to the cut and blister on my feet. Go outings also must consider if there is money left, if there are any outings to begin with. Yes, there is one, tomorrow, at East Coast Park. But somehow I feel happier before O Levels. Guess it is because I still have something to worry about. Current life freaks me out. Worrying about having nothing to worry about.
sry im feelin extremely negative now. wait until my legs better, then im going to chiong interviews. even all those online games doesnt seem to interest me that much anymore. maybe i shud feel fortunate i have a boring lifestyle instead of one of refuge. having nth to do and wastin life away like this is at least better than havin to escape from guns and enduring wails of death outside ur doorstep.
PS IF U'RE LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE HOLIDAYS DEN PLS DONT READ THE ABOVE. (what am i tokin i shud have put this before i even posted.)
seriously, outings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home