Guess what? I forgot to reply tags! And since 15 Feb too! That was easily a month ago. Oh and by the way, I'm typing full cause wanna train, for GP??
Well, then, since I've posted, I'll reply tags in this post then! Sorry peoples!! Some of them are really expired oO
(15feb)wanjing: yes! hahah finally!!!
(15feb)EOYX: thx! hmmm still gt nxt yr haha=D
(16feb)wanjing: yuh lor!!!! my notes($$) became notes.
(18feb)chorhung: no lor! we're actually tokin abt the same "thing"--youXD thats y e same hehheh
(18feb)EOYX: heh thx!! haha don care himXP
(21feb)chorhung: *i dont know what to say*
(25feb)rache: cats are cute!!! hahah cos ikan bilis are e smallest fish she can find=P
(25feb)wanjing: hahah yea! smth different??
(26feb)EOYX: ooh i c!!
(TODAY!!! FINALLY!!)weiting: yes i miss u tooX( yea green skirt hehheh^^ hmmm....
EOYX: =D lol wont luh. must haven confidence in urself. long time nv see u liao=(
AND YAY! FINISHED REPLYING. AND I FEEL REALLY OUTDATED. SORRY PEOPLE. I'LL NOT LAG NEXT TIME.
PDPs results not out yet. And I think this week's going to be busy! Very busy. And I haven't print my timetable yet. Anyway, I'll update a bit on timetable so that we can arrange for meet-ups.
Mon: end school at 3 I think. They're going to shift the Bio SPA I think.
Tue: 5.30! LOL cause of Group PE which starts at 4.40pm! And last week since it was raining, we just watched a video on triple jump, which wasn't even applicable to girls. Ooh but it's the day when we can wear our house tees and parade in them, other than Fridays.
Wed: contact time ends at 3.20. But I think I have CCA/PDP.
Thu: 2.10! That's my earliest dismissal time now. RAHH since they shifted SPA to Fri and I might have PDP on that day too.
Fri: Guess what? 10.50!!!!! But it's history liao. Cause now our Bio SPA starts at 2.10. So guess how free we're from 10.50am to 2.10pm? And then if you have PDP after that you'll have to rush like %^#%^$Kx$!@?! But then again I don't mind meet-ups on this day cause it's Fri! But then I'll have to wear green=( LOL it made me feel like not taking Bio. And I read about Nuclear Physics! OMG SO COOL!!!!!!!!! I'm still thinking about the Phy issue until now, you know. Whether I made the right choice taking Bio. But I'm abit worried now, cause if I can't get in medicine, I'm thinking of doing engineering. Which requires Phy! To tell the truth I'm regreting not taking Phy cause it's applicable for both medicine and engineering! RAHHHHHHH!!! Hahah but I'm scared I'll die. Cause my calculations can't make it, which explains why I'm having difficulty in my Chem now.
Lol cause we're doing mole. And then all those formulas went away from my head! I'm seriously afraid I'll fail Chem, cause the lecturer's totally out of my style. She goes really slow......... elaborating about this and that and digressing, then until bell ring she still left 3 or 4 pages haven't 't let me fail Chem!!!
Bio goes real fast. We've covered Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins and now we're doing Enzymes. But you seriously need to read before lecture to understand. That makes me wonder how's Phy? Lol but I really want to learn Quantum and Nuclear. So damn cool sia!
Alright no more about school. and oh typing in long really is tiring. so im back to short agn!!!=D long post seh.
ystd was ahke's bday! on fri we went to her hse to give her e presents=D so long nv see them i almost forgt how they look like le. hahahah kiddin luh i wont forgt de=DD ooh i think i forgt some parts liao. er.... refer to weike's blog??
so much things to do yet so little time.
ooh and mass pe on fri. we were more "lucky" i think? we ran 4 rounds, stopping btwn each round to do pumping, then situps n dips. 20 each. like finish 1 round do 20 pumps, run agn n do 20 sits n etc. and lucky we're doin at e gallery thr, cos gt one grp do on track. then situp liao will have red red on back. wonder what we'll do this week. gta get ready for it!
i nid maths study grp! how? sigma start le i still haven figured out apgp yet. and yea, dont really want to juggle 2 ccas, but which one to give up? hmmm drama, or leo? one thing's for sure, if i dont nid to consider portfolio, things would really be much much more easier. maybe?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home