Hello! This is Beiying's alter ego posting. You can call me BOSS(Beiying's Other Self, the extra S at the back is just that I can make up a word) Beiying's currently busy at the moment, so I'm acting as her secretary now. Anything can tell me:D
Today was her lucky day! Hoho I'm feeling tired now so I shan't elaborate. Bio test is the following day! I'll have to remind her later. And she feels proud during Chem SPA that she finished washing all the apparatus by herself! Usually she would need to employ the voluntary help of friends around her to help her with some of the fragile glassware, and the non-fragile non-glassware. So that was an achievement!
Well, actually there was not much today, but I need to test this blogger thingy out. I'm still not familiar with this application despite using it before for 1 time. She never teach me how to use.
Anyway, group PE was fun! Although she was in Special Class, she thought it was quite fun! Quoted, "It was quite fun!" And so the day ended happily!
And she is in some porridge family. Although she forgot what porridge she was.
Alright, I'm still testing it out, so if I've made any errors please forgive me.
I'm feeling sleepy now, so goodnights! And tomorrow she's going to collect her Care Rep shirt! And she hopes to have breadfast with her dear friends soon!
The Nice and Friendly
BOSS
ps/ This is boring! Just hitting some buttons on a piece of plank. Beiying says I'm crapping here. I don't even know what I'm supposed to write!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home