jellybeans

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Okay, I've taken over this blog (for the time being). So everyone please don't be surprised if you see "BOSS" tagging at your blog(s) instead of "by":DDD

I was suddenly told to maintain this blog and now I can't find that Beiying. Never mind, I'm nice and help her maintain this blog:D

To clear some misconceptions about me, if you have:

1) I'm definitely NOT NAUGHTY!!! I'm really really nice! I'm not the other side of Beiying, not those kind of split personality or some dark and evil side who plans in world denomination or whatsoever. Im her other self, remember? You don't have to be scared of me, I mean you're not scared of Beiying right!! WE ARE ADORABLE!! v^.^V

2) I'm more serious than Beiying, I think. I don't really know yet, so as I go along and know more people you guys can tell me yea! Haha I really look forward to knowing more people!! So, people, please tag at the tagboard! That's my tagboard for now. But don't badmouth Beiying cause sometimes she's online instead:D

I'm supposed to be blogging about things that happened for the past week, like HC nominations and voting, MegaHouse, NDP interview etc. And not to forget to help her post the pictures of the posters here. Oh by the way if you still don't know she's running for HC:D Waiting for results now, so let's wish her and all HC nominees good luck!

I wonder who are the new House Captains? The results should be out by now, I think. Can any kind soul please tell me, or rather us, who are the new HCaptains? And who is the Captain for Alpha? She has been pestering me to tell her when I know because she will not be online for this week. Oh anything to say to her can tell me:D I'm her secretary now:D No pay some more! How nice can an Other Self be?

Oh yes are there other Other Self(s) out there? Currently I know Kewei, Weike's Other Self. Any more Other Self(s)? Let's make friends and form the "Other Self Society"!! Can tag at the tagboard? Thank you!!

And to the blog-hoppers out there, for example CG21/09 mateys, link this blog:D And leave a tag so that I can link you too! But it's okay if you don't link, I'm nice:D

I'm off to edit the template to add my name inside:D

With truckloads full of love,
BOSS (Beiying's Other Self S)
26 April 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home