jellybeans

Friday, May 29, 2009

>>LOOK AN UPDATE!!!<<

Well, so this is the blogskin I was talking about. I don't know but I think I might change back to the lollipop skin cause this one kinda reminds me of tomato sauce. I've updated everything!!

Yes by the way I chased BOSS out of here. I'm not sure where she went but I think she went some other blog. Maybe even created her own blog?!?! Anyone got news of her???

Busy busy June!! Haha and hungry blogskin!!

IMPORTANT!!!! STUDY GROUPS???????? OR SHOPPING GROUPS?? OK I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE SHOPPING PART.

Hyper today!!! OFFICIAL last day of school.

IT BBQ ON 31ST!!! FINALLY GET TO SEE EDWARD AFTER HE CAME BACK FOR SO LONG!!

Oh and I really miss everyone. Sometimes I still look down at my uniform suddenly and wonder why am I wearing green?

ANDANDAND PW's such a headache!! I don't mind carrying out the actual project but it sounds boring just planning and not doing. Oh well.

Loitered in school with C today. Haha lazy to type out cause C's name is too long. I don't know but I just don't want to go home. There's this empty feeling that only something can fill. And I suddenly have the urge to join another CCA. Like Guitar, LEO or maybe even something else. I just feel.... empty. Is it cause of friends?? Oh but I seriously want to learn an instrument(refer to to-do list posted some time ago).

1) Learn an instrument:
- DRUMS ^^VVVVVVVVVVV
- piano:DD
- guitar
- wait until I got interest first
2) Learn a language:
- no priority, any language but not those like too uncommon. And LOL of cos not CL or EL

Well, I guess the biggest problem with me trying to play the piano now is how to read score. TEACH ME LEI KIND SOMEONE. I don't mind sitting for exam at an older age, maybe uni?? LOL I seriously want to learn how to play. Cause I feel so stupid when someone plays the piano and I don't know how. So cool la!!!!!!! PLUS PLUS I can compose songs when I know piano!!!! YUP IM DETERMINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All da best for guitar-ers tomorrow:D

Gosh I miss 7things and SSB and 4IT like nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home