de-pressed
Ok i know im supposed to post the ans for the qns last post, but sry i gta postpone it to the nxt one. Cos im feeling quite depressed now. Moodswing-.-
I feel like a fish out of water. Gasping for breath, just lying there waiting for the sun's rays to soak thru my skin. Then finally i will be dried out, and what will be left are bones and skin. Scary thought.
I was really shocked to hear that michael died. Everyone feels that way too. Cos nobody expected it. And, that could happen to anyone of us. Yes, it is an inevitable part of life, but nobody wants to let go. Cos the feeling's so unreal. Im scared that that will happen to someone arnd me too. Most of u out there are scared too.
Moes not extending the holiday. To tell the truth, thats why i am depressed. Omg exams!! But after i read what some peers wrote on the facebook page i see their point. At first i din really want hols to extend, much as i really nid the xtra time, cos i thought life shud go on. I mean, we shudnt let h1n1 take over us rite?
But just now dad told me that spore currently has 300plus cases now. I thought it was 220? Everywhere is unsafe now. Leave of absence for those coming home from overseas is a gd idea, but nt really fully gd. I guess we have to face up to it somehow.
We can just catch the disease from anyone, anywhere. For all u know that supermarket cashier gt the disease. Or that kopitiam cleaner. Nowheres safe:( And i feel depressed.
Hmmm.. to tell the truth, i feel that my lifes been a mess. A total wreck. Many things hadnt been going well for me in jc, at least i dont feel that stressed in secondary sch. And its not just studies. I think one day i might gt a cardiac arrest just like jackson did. *touchwood*
I think i nid a counsellor!!! :D
Hmmm im scared i'll screw my jct. Omg its so difficult to turn back once u took a wrong step. Hmmmm they say studying is for ur future, but i cant see my future:(
its a mistake from the beginning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home