18jan2010
A start of a new week! I also made a decision to try to blog everyday, rather than wasting my time procrastinating.
Let's see.. What lessons are memorable.. Chem prac today was QA! So long never QA already. We got shifted to the Chem Lab. The tables look dirty. Look... contaminated.
GP. Teacher never got angry.. Seems to be in quite a good mood(: And gave us biscuits to reward the class for getting 50/60 for the current affairs quiz. Nice! Let's see... some brand starting with B.. Bondono or Bodondo or something like that. Haha nvm I'll recognise the packaging. One day got time go supermarket search. ;D
Ok I wanted to post something about Wen Hui but I forgot what it was. Nvm.
Ended at 3pm and reached home at 4 plus. Argh! Met mom on the way home who was on her way to fetch sis from HCL.
Oh yea!! Today Chem Prac! The test tubes were distributed to us. And got baby test tube haha! So cute eh. And still got baby bunsen burner (supposed to be called micro bunsen burner) and the flame it produces is absolutely cute TTM!!! It's so uberly small you can't even see if you've lighted it up. I was lucky to light up after a few tries. Baby flame (Hearts^^)
Hohoho, such a fun day at the Chem Lab haha. But too bad we didn't manage to finish the experiments. Oh yes another thing to comment about the Chem Prac.
Got baby test tube, baby bunsen burner, baby flame. But the dropper and reagent bottles are super big! Haha, the dropper was so ENORMOUS the diameter of the tip is like the diameter of my test tube haha.
Ok, maybe going down to Bishan tomorrow. And I feel like eating instant noodles now. Bought 2 bars of chocolate (Haha) And I owe people alot of money :(
Saw wanjing on bus today and chatted. Suddenly felt tall. (Nono I don't mean wanjing is short) Suddenly thought of the past happy times (:
Homework homework here I come ;D Haha need to reorganise alot of things :x
[edit] I'm hungry.. I think I'm eating dinner now. Haha. It's 5.15pm. Earliest dinner at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home