New post;D
So long never post liao! Resurrected my blog. Finally, after creating so many new blogs, I've returned! Heh, see when's the last time I posted, it's 20 Sep 2009. So long ago, before Promos. See time flies ok! I'm 18 already!
And I've decided to leave behind the bad things, the sad memories, and move on! I'm not going to read my old posts(posts of the past). There's many posts (gasps) and I think they are quite sad.
It's supposed to be a happy year! But not before I conclude 2009.
A final note:
From the start of 2009, it was a bad beginning. Without self-control, yet holding onto big hopes, it was totally out of proportion, and heartbreak was inevitable.
Jan 2009: Relaxing as school has yet to start. Big dreams.
Feb 2009: Orientation started. Still relaxing.
Mar 2009: Still relaxing. Deceptions.
Apr 2009: Did not buck up despite red lights.
May 2009: Tried to mug for JCTs.
Jun 2009: Tried to mug desperately for JCTs. Cannot emphasize enough on "tried".
Jul 2009: The worst, unprepared JCTs. Confession: did not study (at all). Applied for Maz despite all odds, just to fulfil a thought at the start of the year.
Aug 2009: PW trauma since the start of PW(to group members rather than me); couldn't find something for Aug since it was really bad enough.
Sep 2009: "Mugg for Promos" ringing in mind, yet no actions being taken.
Oct 2009: Promos. Confession: amount studied was not much more than JCTs.
Nov 2009: FLL commencement. Tried to be determined.
Dec 2009: The year ended. New hopes for 2010.
Jan 2010: Dissapointments. Bye bye.
Ok, some highlights that I have to mention:
1) Studies: I have to admit, I did not take studies quite seriously. Did not study for tests. (Honest confession: Did not do much for JCTs and Promos too.) After JCT's results, I began to think of alternative routes, if I can't promote, should I retain or should I go poly? And I want to apologise to my tutorials. I did not allow them to fulfil their supposed purpose.
2) PW: Sincere apologies to PW group members. I wasn't a good PW group member. I wasn't even a normal member. I was everything I never wanted to be. Sorry, for making you do extra work and worrying for your PW grades. PW 2009 will forever be a harsh lesson that I will never want to learn again.
3) FLL: Apologies to everyone too. Same situation with PW. Just that PW was worse.
4) Mazarin: Will not be the same as PW.
2009 was full of disappointments and apologies. What happened to BY? Please don't ever follow in my footsteps, be rational. It is as deadly as drugs!
Please don't read posts below this one. Can't delete them:( Anw not-that-depressing posts are on the way! Just hear them round the corner:D
(And look, its 1 am!! Gasps)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home