jellybeans

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Taking ownership of myself

Lol. I'm sorry I didn't honour my promise to stop blogging. I realise sometimes I do need an avenue to say something.

So many things to do (So little time?). I want to do so many things but I kept pushing them back. I realised I want to learn alot of things but I kept pushing them back to after A levels.

STOP PROCRASTINATING!

I've made so many promises to myself after countless sadness, and I keep breaking them. Negative example tsktsk.

And I'm eating apples and pears now and I bit my cheek again dammit. Damn pain cause there's an old wound there, almost healed! And I bit it again. Argh it hurts like siao >.<

I was going to say I keep eating miscellaneous stuffs these days before I bit my cheek just now. Argh. New year goodies and chocolates and snacks and what-nots, I can feel the additional adipose tissues settling down 'neath my skin. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, road run is next week?! And I haven't bought my swimsuit yet for water pe, which I've noted to get it done before CNY.

It's going to be a hectic year. There's syf and mardi gra for drama; maz for the first half of the year; mcts and jcts and tutorials and lectures... And I'm still thinking of taking up another commitment (not exactly a commitment la)... I want to act for syf but yet, hope I'm not chosen at the same time.

Cause we will need to input our sats as a factor of production (literally), and I'm worried it might clash with other commitments?

There's a new column to end off my posts, reminding myself of the upcoming events:D (I'll be updating with every post:D)

Events for Feb 10!:

3rd Feb: BrightSparks & Careers Discovery Talk
PDP Exhibition for J1s

6th Feb: Go Green Day

9th Feb: J1s Commencement :D (Give them their collar pins:DD)

10th Feb: Friendship Week (Wonder if they are playing that angel & mortal game again? :D)
Commerating Total Defence Day
Meeting with mentor

11th Feb: Class test on P&C and Probability

12th Feb: CNY Celebration cum Road Run (T.T)

14th Feb: CNY :D

22th - 26th Feb: Leadership Week

24th Feb: NUS Admission Talk
NUS USP Talk

28th Feb: Wei Ke's birthday :D

Upcoming events for March 10 (Not in any order):

- T&F Heats
- NTU Admissions Talk
- SMU Admissions Talk
- March Hols (Mugging and more mugging for MCTs :()
- MCTs!! :O
- Start of Swim PE :(
- OCBC Cycling Volunteer
- Release of 'A's results (Including PW! *horrified*)
- More tests!!!
- POL Food expo :DDD

Busy busy busy!! So may things to look forward to! Of course so many things to NOT look forward to too!

And I thinking of Mugging groups. Mugging groups, not study groups haha.

And and I want to learn an instrument this year. Lol been talking about it since how long le? Should take some action now. Anybod any recommendations (teachers, eq etc)?

A blast to the future! ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home