jellybeans

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wanted to post yesterday, but dozed off (>:( )

Anw, yesterday...

Had pe in the morning, ran around 2km, training for road run :( and I think tomorrow group pe might run also :(

Then... bio lecture and econs tutorial... Memorable econs tutorial.. Abit slack ahh Tuesday. Then bio Prac. Arghhh. I can't get results what's wrong arghhh. And we were chopping up veggies?!

Then.. Maths tutorial, it was actually a make up la. Felt bad cause I didn't do/complete my tutorial :(

After that, went Bishan! Haha and received more work :( Haha... Took a looong bus ride to wenhui's hse then went Bishan. Saw a stationary dog on the way. Lol.

Today....

Made wenhui angry/irritated in the morning. Sry :(

Had pdp in the afternoon. Unexpected. From the tone of everything, I think I'll be very busy this year. Haiz. Everything, please don't clash!

Thought alot about my dreams and all on the bus home. I realise I just left them aside. So.... "Action speaks louder than words" It may be too late if I want to fulfil my dreams some time later.

Busy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home