jellybeans

Thursday, February 18, 2010

B-L-O-A-T-E-D now!! Argh I hate this feeling. Dunno eat tooo much or stomachache. :( Feel like just vomiting everything out and get rid of that sick feeling :x

Hmmm... I'm supposed to blog about the wind and bio paper plasmids and messy hair and the dusty tables, but I'm in no mood to do that now. Argh!! Fooood!!! X(

I'm tired. Muscle aches from drama ystd. Lol hopping like a monkey and slithering like a snake. I'm just not animal enough la haha. Another round of SYF audi tmr, shud I go? Haha. No. I'm busy enough already. But I'm sad that I've joined English Drama and yet not acted in a play. Some sort of yi han. Haiz. I hope that we can act in Mardi Gras. But unlikely eh? :(

Haiz. Suddenly thought of... people. More of like, myself. Suddenly thought datelines are very important. Abiding to datelines are important. Following workplan is important. How sad I only realise all these now. Haiz. And I wish all the best for the J1s. I hope they won't follow in my footsteps. Haiz. I still think retaining might be a better option for me, rather than struggling now.

The fight against procrastination still continues. Haiz. Whenever I look at my grades I go haiz. Haiz. Haiz. Haiz.

Off to bio tutorials... Cutting plasmids and doing the normal worksheet. And saving up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home