half bloated now. LJS is so fulling! And so funny hahaha.
Reached school at around 8 for Maz meeting. It officially started a bit later. Doing up board for leadership week next week.
Then bio spa. Haha quite fun. We did jelly electrophoresis. Haha. The jelly was huge! And looks nice:P Halfway through the prac I was hungryyyyy! Lol. But had lots of fun working with wenhui gracie n kangwei. Blueberry jelly! (Hearts)
Wanted to bring the jelly home but Ms Ho said it got toxic:( Oh and erm.... Ok nothing, not going to share my "xiu shi" here. Haha.
After spa was hungryyyyy. So went to eat kfc. But hands smell of glove smell (the smell persisted even after washing with the tj soap) so went LJS instead. And speaking about glove, I thought my hand very small ahh, then went to took the S gloves. Turned out my hand was bigger -.-
Hmm don't want eat fast food with wenhui haha. Cos she eat fast fast (idk why), then got nothing to do when I'm still eating, then she will start thinking of my "xiu shi" and listing them one by one. :( Haha but some were funnny hahahahaha. I must eat faster than her next time so that I will have time to think of her xiu shi and bao chou!! (fire in the background) Ohh and thinking abt the fll days... and nights... and I actually miss fll... and I thought I screwed it up :(
Alot of ppl at bedok interchange. And yes, I'm actually sad I didn't go for Chingay. Haiz.
Ps anw didn't get in SYF cast. Haiz, nvm la, hope I will not be busy till no time for homework.
Pps pls don't have any more activities for 27 Feb! A lot of things happening on that day. Let's see ...
Morning: Drama / getting leave from drama to go YCM presentation
Afternoon: FLL lunch
Evening 6pm: Weike party / wenhui performance
Zomg my morning to night is booked. No more bookings for 27 Feb ok hahahaha. I sound like some ticketing counter hahahahahaha.
Ppps belated birthday wishes to kangwei n leon hahahahaha. Ooops sry i forgot!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home