jellybeans

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hmm... reached home early today... supposed to chiong the mountain of homework... but WHY ARE YOU STILL SLACKING HERE?!

Haha. Ok there's no maths tomorrow but there's bio. Argh.. I seriously don't feel like redoing my plasmid. Argh. Hmmm... let's see what homework there is today.

Hmm.. Maths tutorials (like always), Econs Keynes tutorial, that page of Bio lecture notes, Chem prac worksheet 7, Bio tutorials and erm... can't think of , but confirm have some more.

And erm, I keep forgetting to bring things everyday. Forgot to bring my test tubes today for chem prac. What's wrong with me. Everytime I discover I forgot to bring something my heart will skip alot of beats. Argh.

Argh. Slacking now. Super hot. Drank pearl-soya milk. And ate nice pineapple tarts! Haha. And feeling full. Argh. Feeling like a hot-glutton-slacker now -.-

Felt so full of achievement yesterday. Haha. And today got back maths test. The result was ?#>"%$<><$ hahahahaha. And today chem spa was playing with organic compounds... like benzaldehyde... phenylamine... etc etc... benzaldehyde very strong... quite sweet at first... smell like those ricola sweets... then get stronger... the whole nose was overwhelming with smell of chemicals the whole time... and I remember got this gas smell.... for very long...

I wonder if I got any brain damage or anything from smelling all these chemicic chemicals. Haha. Tollen's was quite cool, but I expected a silver surface appearing, instead of the whole test tube turning silver -.-

Leadership week! And my angel haven't write to me. Wah I'm so sad. Why I both years also no angels de!! Argh! Maybe I should write to myself haha. I'm seriously feeling so sad now argh.

Ok off to flip Mondays' newspaper after I finished my homeworks.

Inner voice: "EH HOT-GLUTTON-SLACKER BY GO AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK NOW!"

Lol. Oops I'm being caught by my inner voice. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home