jellybeans

Sunday, February 14, 2010

;(

Once again, I'm back to announce the shutting down of my blog. Wanted to delete it so that I could go once and for all, so that I needn't remember that I still have a blog whenever I want to say something, and then shut it down in the end. But this blog holds many precious memories that I couldn't let go.

I don't blog now, I'm really tired of blogging just for the sake of blogging. There's nothing to write, at least nothing that I could post without deleting it in the end. Censorship. There's just things that I wanted to say yet can't disclose. The times when I finished typing a good long post, publish, and deleted it.

I keep putting off things. Like blogging. So I figure out I have to spend the time putting things right before I blog. I came back on several occasions, thinking that if I ever gave up blogging I'd be giving up on a good chance to practise my English. But there seemed to be no, or minimal improvement in my English even after I continued blogging. (No consistency:( )

Hence, and therefore, goodbye dear blog. I bet I won't ever come back to see you again. Cos I'm utterly disappointed with myself now. And the bad memories here.

Bye __________ self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home