jellybeans

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things are getting better now :D I see hope :D

But I'm still far away from it :(

===============

Today ended early. Cos we mixed up the time for Maths remedial and Bio tutorial, so we didn't have maths cos we didn't bring the materials. So me, jq and wh went to eat at ikea. Haha I never go before, and was at first wondering why we go to a furniture store to eat?! Haha.

Haha... felt like a little child going shopping with parents.. Cos I didn't know what to do.. But the udon noodle quite nice. But I had to eat one tiao by one tiao cos it was too thick. And the soup taste... Japanese medicinal. Don't ask why haha.

Tried the legendary meatballs. Tasted ok. Maybe I don't have a 'feel' for meatballs. And the potato tasted like apples. Haha. I have weird tastebuds?

The ride to and from school mrt is faaaaaaaar. If I'm alone there is a high chance I will sleep. Urgh. I don't really like sleeping in buses. Cos there are instances when I miss my stop by alottttttttt (*remembers sentosa incident*). Heh.

Alot of homework to do. Can't understand why I don't have motivation to do work when I come home from school early. Always leave until night. Then I'll slack my afternoon away. WHICH IS NOT GOOD. Then I will not have alot of time to do homework cos I will feel sleepy. Argh. Is this a psychological problem? Slackism/ Lazism/ Procrastinatism?

Haiz. That's why I got no time for things. Why why why am I like that. ARGH. Sick of myself sia.
Hmm... is there going to be a university talk tomorrow? Don't know if I will miss it. PLEASE DON'T LET ME MISS IT. Haha. It's important.

On a lighter note, I think I've put on weight. Today during pe totally can't run. Like my heart don't want to work more. After the staircase I can't sustain le. WAH. And this Thursday they're doing mock for 2.4, SBJ and IP. Urgh. I'm confirmed in special class le. Please don't let me fail my napfa.

So many things to take care of. I need to jiayou seriously. Please snap out of your fairytale quickly.

Lastly.... Happy Birthday Jacie:D Haha.. It's like writing for my own shuang.

Events for upcoming week:

24 Feb: Leadership week talk; Econs budget talk; PDP

25 Feb: "Lonely-day" (Lol.); Napfa mock (urgh)

26 Feb: PDP

27 Feb: "Busy-day"; Morning: Presentation/ PDP; Afternoon: FLL lunch; Evening: Things; 8.30-9.30pm: EARTH HOUR!

Tomorrow's the end of the friendship week. AND I HAVEN'T GOT ANY LETTERS FROM MY ANGEL YET. Wow, so frienship huh. (zomg so sacarstic)

Bio spa today. Do halfway and smell good news. I'm hungryyyy!! Argh. And was so pissed off at the prac, felt like throwing the !@#?>>:!@#> delivery tube away. IT CAN'T FIT INTO MY BOILING TUBE ARGHHHHH. How am I supposed to get results haiz.

After resisting the urge to kill the delivery tube, managed to fit abit of one of the tubes inside. Lol. Was so pissed, don't feel like doing the prac anymore.

Ok ok that's enough. Go do homework now. I'm going to edit this post tomorrow morning, so let's see who has the fate to go read it.

IF YOU READ THIS POST PLEASE TAG, SO I CAN KNOW HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home