Argh I've been binging on pineapple tarts like they're dropping from the sky. But that's not the issue. I could've become an elephant. Obviously that shows when I'm getting increasingly breathless during pe. "2 pieces of pineapple tarts (40g) contain 165 calories" quoted from http://www.insing.com/news/food-and-drink/Calorie-attack-CNY-snacks/id-4d1a0b00/ (Not going to do a proper citation using citationmachine haha).
Haha but I don't know how many percent is it really, but never mind, it makes people put on weight, and that's the main point. I've been expanding in the direction of the x-axis (x-plane) and I'm getting dinosaur thighs. Argh.
I'm stressed and troubled recently. And I can see MCT dates on the calendar already. Argh. What should I do if I fail my MCTs? I'm worried for all subjects. Cos all unstable haha. Unstable in the sense that I don't feel motivated to study (yet). Especially for M. And E. And G. I'm seriously considering to drop some commitment(s) if I can't get the minimum grade for M.
Before MCTs arrive, I've got enough (in fact, more than enough) tests to give me a 9.1 headache measured on the Richter scale. I'll elaborate later, cause I suddenly remembered that I wanted to blog about today's events.
Today is a very very very very tiring day. During pe played some games haha. Very very tiring haha. And suddenly wh became strong! Lol haha. Then it was chem lecture. Very very makes people want to sleep. Guess it's a combination of both the lecturer and pe. Lol. Then econs, tiring...
Anw the highlight was bio spa. Bacteria transformation. Tomorrow we'll get to see glowing bacteria! But anw we used droppers instead of micropipette, lol. But I forgot to wash my hands with the antibacterial saop :x
So bought some on the way home. And it smells like detergent. Yuck. But its antibacterial :x
Anw onto tests.. There's G assisgnment tomorrow, B test on thurs, and C test on fri. And onto next week, mon is M test and there's E test somewhere. Which I forgot. Argh. I'm becoming sotong.
And I'm not going to return home early tomorrow:( Which is totally not good cause I'm having so many upcoming tests, and issues. Haiz.
Haiz. Haiz. Haiz. Haiz. Haiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home