jellybeans

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Back?

I'm back to post. Not because I have the intention to revive my blog, but I'm bored! It has been eons since I promised myself not to blog and "waste time". ZzZz so I thought I can type out a post to try to relieve my boredom.

Waiting for a job..... In the meantime have been gng out with frens.... But now I cannot go out anymore cos no $$. So I stay at home. And straighten my thinking. I don't know whatever made me think that $6.50 an hour is not alot. I used to be contented with just $5 when I was working as a cashier, and I was happy with that. I still thought that at least I'm not working at some fast food restaurant with a pay of $3.50 per hour. Well, getting a job is more important than the pay now, cos I'm going crazy having nothing constructive to do and feel like I'm wasting resources. Totally hate this feeling. Like I'm some useless person who does nothing but eat. Yuck, hate it. I MUST find something to do. I WILL find something constructive to do.

This post is mainly to rant about how bored I feel right now and I can't do the things on my post A levels list cos my coffers are empty!! Bummmm!!!

(Part of) my post A levels list:
~ Learn musical instrument(s) --> nid money!
~ Learn cooking --> nid money?
~ Calligraphy --> nid money to buy paper Zzz but still more achievable than the above two
~ Exercising
~ Get a job!! --> can earn money and pass time, at least I won't be bored to death now

Look on the bright side, I might get a job soon! (sun shines and flowers grow!)

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." (Alexander Graham Bell)

I will not miss the door(s) that open(s)!

3 Comments:

At January 6, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger char said...

Hello bei ying! You should add a tagboard or something so that it won't be as much as a trouble to leave a comment via blogger. Anyways, just to tell you that I'm reading your blog! You do have reader(s)! (:

Cheers,
Charmaine (:

 
At January 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM , Blogger miss b said...

zomg char!! haha din expect anyone to be reading this.... since my blog has been stagnant for so long alrdy.... haha i only plan to update randomly when i feel like it... hah thanks for reading it!<D
--by

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Jac said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home